Terms & Conditions:
1. Through TheSkinSpecialist.com, The Skin Specialist, LLC provides an Online Store Offering Professional Skin Care Products Sold by Licensed Aesthetic Professionals. Customers ordering from TheSkinSpecialist.com agree to contact us to review any of our policies prior to placing their first order should they have any questions. Customer agrees to have read, understood and accept full responsibility relating the the terms of our site when purchasing from our website.
2. The Skin Specialist, LLC uses Secure SSL for our customers safety. Customers may click on the "SSL" seal at any time to ensure their information is encrypted. Should you prefer to place an order via telephone or have any questions about our safety seal feel free to contact us. Our customers security is as important to us as it is to you, so we researched our options for your maximum security. NEWSLETTER: By purchasing on our website you automatically agree to be opted into our newsletter subscription, of which you may unsubscribe from at any time. Rest assured we do not share your information.
3. Returns: Please note that due to PayPal withholding fees on refunds, any refunds will include a re-stocking fee. Most products are eligible for a return in the form of an exchange or refund (certain types of products excluded) should they be presented within a 7 day time frame (some exceptions apply) and returned and insured at the buyers expense. Some items are NOT eligible for a refund including (but not limited to) clearance items,skin care systems, and items that have been used or affected by transit temperatures. Please contact us ASAP so as we can discuss your options in a timely manner. A return authorization will be issued at time of approval. Returns will not be accepted without our approval so please make sure to contact us via email. Products returned without authorization may be returned to sender. Products returned with 50% or more product will be refunded based on quantity remaining. Products must be returned with original packaging, and exterior condition for a refund and unused, unopened. In some cases we will request you fill out a quality assurance form as requested by some manufacturers. Return shipping fees & delivery confirmation or insurance are the responsibility of customer. A re-stocking fee will apply for products not returned within our requested time frame should an exception be made. Purchaser understands and agrees to our return policy upon order completion. Coupons and gift cards are not redeemable on previously purchased items or exchanges. Discontinued items are final sale unless specified otherwise. Discontinued items, package deals and clearance items are ineligible for returns. We offer new customers consultations in order to answer any questions prior to a purchase. There is a restocking fee on certain items and shipping expenses will be deducted for refunds. Phone orders will be required to accept our terms if unable to place an order online for any reason.
Natural skincare products: Due to the nature of natural products; color, texture, consistency (viscosity) and aroma may vary from batch to batch. This results from varying times of year in which ingredients are harvested, climate conditions and other factors that commonly affect naturally sourced ingredients. Products with variations in aroma, color and texture may vary and are not eligible for a refund as a result of variations as specified.
4. Shipping- US Customers: We offer Free First Class Shipping via USPS.(Approx. 3-7 days) for specific dollar amount orders. Shipping promotions may change at any time. Purchaser understands the postal service does not "guarantee" any shipping time-line as it may vary depending on location as well as time of day the order is placed. The time-line we offer as approximates only as offered by USPS general guidelines. Additional shipping options are available to expedite shipping. Customer may select Priority ( approx.3 days) or Express (next day may vary) at checkout. In some cases orders will be upgraded to FedEx for your security. Purchaser understands that The Skin Specialist, LLC tracks all packages at their expense and will not assume responsibility for packages confirmed delivered to the address supplied by the buyer. Please consider requesting signature confirmation if you have concerns about your delivery location. If you use Paypal Express Checkout you must edit any change of shipping address at Paypal. Customer understands and that any package confirmed delivered via USPS confirmation is their responsibility in entirety. Seller ships to the address provided and tracks it so please always ship to a secure location for your safety. We request double checking your address entry to ensure that it was entered correctly. If you have concerns please contact us at the time of your order to add signature confirmation. A small fee applies but we highly recommend this if you are uncertain of your shipping location security. The Skin Specialist, LLC does not assume responsibility for mail confirmed delivered. If packages are returned to us due to customs or improper address customer is responsible to pay for delivery additional times. No exceptions. Please email us for insurance if you have any concerns of your order. You will be invoiced for this. This is for your protection. **The Skin Specialist, LLC is not responsible for items delivered to office buildings and business locations, universities/dorms, insecure locations, APO's or independent mailbox businesses. Please make sure your delivery location is secure and nobody else can access your mail or select signature confirmation. Signature confirmation is recommended for orders over $50, if buyer chooses to decline this option they are fully responsible for the order. Mail and internet fraud is a federal offense and we will prosecute any foul play or fraudulent claims to the fullest extent. The Skin Specialist, LLC is not responsible for lost packages if insurance or signature confirmation was not requested at time of order. Package refusals are non refundable unless first approved by our team as refusals do not guarantee they are returned to us. Please see "shipping info" for more details. Customer agrees to read our shipping policies for more information.
International customers: Flat rate shipping available, average $15 & up. The Skin Specialist LLC is not responsible for customs delays, missing packages or items confirmed arrived to countries. First class shipping does not offer tracking so please email us for an Express quote should you desire this. Shipping times may vary as a result of customs. If you have a concern or prefer a fast arrival please select Registered mail or Express for your items security (signature required), additional fees apply. The Skin Specialist LLC is not responsible for packages upon departing the USA. No exceptions. We highly recommend signature confirmation/registered mail options or Express mail for your protection or at your own risk. If you have any questions or concerns regarding shipping to your country please reconsider your purchase. Please make sure to provide your correct address and please double check it for your safety. **International 1st Class orders may take up to or over 1 month to arrive in many countries due to customs. This is beyond our control. Customer is responsible for all duty taxes. Tracking information is unavailable for International orders unless you select Express or request signature confirmation (additional fees apply). If items are returned to us, please be advised we cannot resend at our expense, or credit order if not returned within 30 days. A surcharge "may" apply on orders over 4 pounds as a result of shipping restrictions by weight. You will be contacted and offered the option to refund or an invoice to pay the difference. This fee is a result of the postal service and not our fee. The Skin Specialist does not recommend shipping to any business or unsecure location, please always select signature confirmation for your security as we are not responsible for any missing packages.
Paypal Customers: Please make sure that you edit your delivery address as you checkout at Paypal. Editing it at TheSkinSpecialist LLC, does not confirm your last address entry. Should you select Express Checkout you must ALSO edit your address on the paypal checkout page as this is the final address entry in our records. The Skin Specialist, LLC is not responsible for items shipped to a paypal address if not updated.
Climate/Weather: If you reside in a very warm climate or you are experiencing unusual temperatures, we suggest you request Priority shipping or contact us for fees for Express or dry ice shipments. We are not responsible for items that are left in mailboxes for extended periods of time, or melted products due to unusually hot temperatures, so consider informing your carrier if you are away or need special services.
5. Pricing & Coupons: The Skin Specialist makes no guarantees as to timing, pricing or availability of product or stock levels. Pricing is always subject to change or various promotions. Coupons must be redeemed at time of purchase. Orders placed prior to distribution of coupons or sales will not be refunded. Coupons are not redeemable for special orders, discontinued or limited stock items. Coupons offered are strictly available for the items or combination of items and expiration dates as specified by Skin Specialist, LLC. Coupon entries for unadvertised offers will be invoiced prior to the order shipment. Abuse of the system may limit access. Coupons may not be combined with other offers or other coupons including but not limited to price matching unless otherwise specified. The SkinSpecialist, LLC cannot guarantee former pricing or price adjustments should the pricing or coupons differ at times.
6 Undeliverable: Orders returned as "undeliverable" will be refunded in full, less shipping (if applicable) upon it's return only. Purchaser is responsible for shipping fees to re-deliver. Purchaser is responsible for the address entered & any error associated with entry.
7. Products: Customer agrees to and shall indemnify and hold harmless The Skin Specialist LLC and its officers, directors and employees from and against any loss, damage, injury, claim, cause of action arising out of the use of any and all products sold, whether such loss, damage or injury is sustained by Customer or a third party. Customer further agrees to hold harmless The Skin Specialist, LLC and its officers, directors and employees from any loss, damage, injury or claim (including, without limitation, refunds) arising out of any and all product recalls or product seizures. The Skin Specialist, LLC recommends contacting your physician prior to use of any skin care or eye product if you have any concerns. The Skin Specialist does not claim to be a medical website or medical professionals.
8. Website content: Seller makes no guarantees about the accuracy, descriptions or any content within this website and accepts no responsibility for any loss, claim, damages or reputation in any way arising from information in relation to any information displayed or connected to this website or advertisement. By purchasing Sellers products & accessing our website Purchaser agrees to hold harmless the Seller & comply with all terms & conditions. All graphics and content are property of The Skin Specialist, LLC. Use of our graphics and content without written agreement will result in legal action.
9. Customers of The Skin Specialist, LLC agree to follow product instructions & contact purchasers physician regarding any health/medical condition of any concern prior to purchase. The Skin Specialist, LLC does not assume responsibility for product recalls, reactions, product claims or any challenges associated with products sold whatsoever. We will gladly inform the Manufacturer and request that your concerns are addressed promptly. Customers of The Skin Specialist, LLC agree to hold harmless for any reactions, recalls or problems relating to purchase of products. The Skin Specialist, LLC does not sell to customers under 18 yrs of age and does not assume responsibility for orders placed without parental consent.
11. Customer agrees to the Terms & Conditions of The Skin Specialist, LLC and agrees to comply with them in full upon completing a purchase at www.TheSkinSpecialist.com. Should Customer have any questions or concerns regarding our policies they may contact us at any time.
Thank you for agreeing to our Terms & Conditions. We appreciate your business.